Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HotWire.com


My husband and I are planning a weekend in Atlanta and I usually use Expedia or something like it to book the hotels. I went to hotwire and saw some amazing prices but the catch is they don’t tell you the name of the hotel until you pay. I was a little skeptical about that so I just pushed it away. I keep thinking about it and thought well I might just need to try it once because no one else was giving that great of deals. Let me tell you that it is AMAZING! I got a four star hotel for $60.00 a night…the Hilton Atlanta! The other websites had it for about $100 plus a night. So I feel I got a great deal it’s right down town walking distance to several of the places we want to go! I love to travel and maybe if this weekend goes good then Hotwire may be my place for booking hotels! I know they have some cheesy commercials but you should really try it. I’ll let you know how our weekend goes.

2 comments: